Monday, October 26, 2020

Quarantine Worship #23: This is My Father's World

"This is My Father's World" Words by Malbie D. Babcock Music is trad English melody (adapted by Franklin L. Sheppard) Piano by Kaleb Brasee Fall is in the air here in Seattle and the trees are changing into their autumn colors! I love this time of the year because I'm reminded of how majestic the Lord is and His beautiful creation. Sometimes I forget that in the midst of the troubles and worries of this life, that God is sovereign and in control. He demonstrates that through the simple and complex things, like the changing of the seasons. I'm comforted to know that at the end of the age, this world still belongs to my Heavenly Father and He will renew it into a new creation where there will be no weeping, sorrow, sickness, and sin. The final part of the last verse rings nicely: "This is my Father's world: why should my heart be sad? the Lord is King; let the heavens ring! God reigns; let the Earth be glad!" Hallelujah! 🙏 Seattle's Baritone Vocalist www.kensabalza.com #hymns #worship #church

No comments:

Post a Comment