Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Andy Stanley on Why He Hasn't Reopened North Point for In-Person Services

Andy Stanley on Why He Hasn't Reopened North Point for In-Person Services, His Methodology for Finding Clarity, and What He's Learning About Preaching to a Camera In July 2020, Andy Stanley made national news when he announced North Point would not reopen until 2021. In this interview, Andy explains his reasons for the decision, the methodology he uses to find clarity, what he's learning about preaching to a camera and the hardest part of the pandemic for him personally. Welcome to The Carey Nieuwhof Leadership Podcast, a podcast all about leadership, change, and personal growth. My goal is to help you lead like never before in your church or in your business. Subscribe to my channel so you catch all our episodes. Find the show notes and more at http://careynieuwhof.com/episode373. And you can follow me on Instagram @careynieuwhof, and @cnieuwhof on Facebook and Twitter. Interested in what gear I use to record my podcast? I list all of the equipment in this blog post: https://careynieuwhof.com/the-home-st...

No comments:

Post a Comment