Sunday, May 17, 2020

Worship and Announcements 5.17.20



SONG: Amazing Grace
Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now am found
Was blind but now I see

Was Grace that taught my heart to fear
And Grace, my fears relieved
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed

Through many dangers, toils and snares
We have already come
T'was Grace that brought us safe thus far
And Grace will lead us home

When we’ve been there ten thousand years, 
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise.
Then when we first began.

SONG: Nothing But The Blood
What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

Oh! precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know,
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

For my pardon, this I see,
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
For my cleansing this my plea,
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

Nothing can for sin atone,
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
Naught of good that I have done,
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

This is all my hope and peace,
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
This is all my righteousness,
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

Rainier Valley Church Board Elections
Hello RVC! This is Jesse Epperson, current Board of Directors President, with an important message. 

Four current members of the board of directors (Yee Feng, Jason Lischke, Nate Porter, and Sam Bretz) will be finishing their term in June.The members of RVC have the privilege and responsibility of nominating and voting for eligible candidates to fill these four spots.

To nominate a candidate please fill out the following form. Nominations will close on May 27th and the election process will follow shortly after. https://forms.gle/Z7Z7ZApXSniqw1Sa8

More information about the expectations and requirements of board members (including a link to our bylaws) can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cYxjb31KKaEn1-NcCm1

Timeline for the Election of New Board Members:
Wednesday, May 13 - Nominations open
Wednesday, May 27 - Nominations close
Sunday,  May 31 - Voting begins
Wednesday, June 3 - Voting closes
Sunday, June 7 - Presentation of New Members

Rainier Valley Church Mission Trip
November 2nd-9th, 2020
We’re excited to announce this year’s Mission Trip to the Philippines. The team will be going to help serve the poor, lead Bible studies, do evangelism, support the staff of GCE and help set-up for the wedding crusade.

If anyone is interested in going please reach out to Pastor Kyle or Stormy Curtis. It's a life-changing experience. The team last year was deeply impacted.

Theme: God doesn’t call the equipped, but he equips the called.

Cost: $1250

No comments:

Post a Comment