Tuesday, July 22, 2014

------------- "I Am HEARD!" Ephesians 3:14-21 -----------

I preached this Sunday on the simple/paradoxical topic of prayer from Ephesians 3:14-21. It's been an interesting week studying, thinking and practicing a prayerful life of praying bold, audacious, God-honoring, sin-killing, people-transforming, kingdom-advancing prayers. God has been challenging me to stop praying for Him to simply maintain the status-quo and start praying big prayers for addictions to be broken, marriages to be reconciled, the lost to be saved, families to be transformed and legacies to be established for God's glory and our good!

I was thrilled to pray for a woman who had given her life to Jesus and was born again this Sunday and I hope and pray this message will continue to "bear fruit" in your life and the life of others.



No comments:

Post a Comment